These nutty cookies are a perfect afternoon snack to be shared with friends.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 12-15 mins
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line baking trays.
- Combine butter and golden syrup and heat until melted.
- Combine the muesli, sifted flour, sugar, cinnamon and coconut in large bowl.
- Combine bi-carb soda and water and add to butter mixture.
- Stir in the dry ingredients while mixture is warm.
- Place table spoons of mixture on the baking trays.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and still soft. Cool on trays.
- 2 cups Adelia fine foods seed and nut muesli
- 110g butter
- 180g golden syrup
- 250g P. flour
- 300g c. sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 100 ml hot water