Fig, tahini & superfood muesli bars w/ bittersweet chocolate
These muesli bars are a perfect afternoon snack to be shared with friends.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Lightly grease and line a deep baking tray approx. 30 * 20cm.
- Combine the superfoods muesli, figs & apricots on an oven tray and cook on 100°C for 20 minutes.
- Warm the tahini, honey and golden syrup.
- Combine the superfoods mix with the LSA and the tahini mix.
- Pour into lined tray. Place in fridge for 15 minutes then press down firmly with damp hands in tray.
- Once set, drizzle with chocolate.
- Cut into small squares or bars.
- 3 ½ cups Adelia fine foods superfoods muesli
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup dried figs, chopped
- ½ cup LSA (linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
- ½ cup honey
- 75g golden syrup
- 70g tahini
- 50g good quality dark chocolate, melted